Rajasthan Holidays: Private and Tailor-made Itineraries
Shaw Travel has a wealth of experience in creating tailor-made Rajasthan Holidays and tours for the discerning traveller. We have very close ties with the destinations that we suggest to our clients so we know exactly which parts of Rajasthan will help you to get the most out of your holiday.
The state of Rajasthan offers a gentle introduction to Northern India, offering a wealth of cultural heritage and an abundance of breathtaking wildlife. Why not combine your trip with a short visit to Oman? Visit our Oman Travel pages.
There is a guide price within each itinerary, please enquire for up to date costs and upgrades on airlines. The prices mentioned in the itineraries are based on 2 people sharing a room with economy class travel.
Lynn and I would like to thank you for a really wonderful and memorable holiday in Rajasthan, India. We had the best driver who made the trip easy and safe! The agents you employed at our various destinations were on time, organised and pleasant. Our guides were very very good and I would recommend them to anyone going on the same itinerary. The hotels were well chosen and all in all it was a fabulous 60th birthday treat for my sister! Thank you for the effort you put into this as it all went without one single problem! We loved it!
14 days from £5,050 per person
- A 14 day comprehensive tour of Rajasthan
- Experience Delhi, Agra and Ajabgarh
- The Forts and Palaces of Mehrangarh and Jaipur
- Romantic Udaipur
From £4,035 per person (based on 2 people sharing)
- An extensive tour to include some of the remote villages
- Experience a night at Devi Garh, offering stunning views of the surrounding Aravalli Hill
- Overnight at Rawla Narlai and Rohet, intimate hotels owned and run by the local rulers
- Visit Jodhpur with the magnificent Fort towering over the blue city
8 Days from £2,700 per person (based on 2 adults and 2 children over 12 years)
- A gentle introduction to India for a first visit!
- The 8 day tour includes a brief visit to Delhi
- A visit to the Taj Mahal, in Agra
- A couple of nights at the wonderful Sher Bagh tented camp in Ranthambore with the chance to see the elusive tiger!
From £3,150 per person
- A 12 day tour to include Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur
- Wonderful drives through rural areas
- Experience village life in Shahpura
- Visit the Jain temples at Ranakpur
8 Days from £2,365 per person (based on 2 people sharing)
- An introduction to India
- Experience some of the highlights including the Imperial city of Delhi, the Taj Mahal and the pink city of Jaipur
12 Days from £3,870 per person (based on 2 people sharing)
- The 12 day tour combines culture with stunning desert scenery
- Experience a train journey through the Aravalli Hills around Jojawar
- Relax in Rohet, the home of the local ruler. The highlight is a riding safari around the local countryside
14 Days from £3,900 per person
- A wonderful combination of culture and wildlife offered in Rajasthan, to relaxing by the sea in Muscat, Oman
- The highlights include a visit to the Taj Mahal
- Tiger spotting in Ranthambore
- A few nights based at a lovely haveli in Jaipur, to explore the Amber Fort and Jaipur Palace