- A relaxing retreat, surrounded by vibrant bougainvilleas and lush palm groves
- All of the Salalah hotel rooms and suites offer tranquil views of the Indian Ocean and Arabian Sea, as well as the dramatic Dhofar mountain range.
- Unwind in 6 restaurants and bars
- Palm Grove Restaurant offers fresh seafood cuisine
- Al Maha Restaurant offers authentic Arabic cuisine
- Pamper yourself with an outdoor massage in one of the Caribbean style beach pavilions
The Hilton Salalah is located in southern Oman overlooking the Indian Ocean. Set in its own landscaped gardens on an endless stretch of white sandy beach, it is the ideal luxurious base from which to see the Dhofar area, famous for frankincense and the Rub al Khali desert.
The accommodation comprises of 147 deluxe mountain or sea view rooms which are all equipped with air conditioning, IDD telephones and mini bars. The hotel offers the choice of two restaurants, bars and a night club with live entertainment. Other facilities include a swimming pool, tennis courts and a volley ball pitch.