- Located in Khasab, on the spectacular Musandam Peninsula
- 120 well furnished and equipped rooms
- Suites with picturesque view across Hajar Mountains and pool
- Elegant restaurant serving authentic International cuisine
- Nizwa fort, completed in the 1650's, was the seat of power during the rule of the Al Ya'ruba dynasty and is Oman's most visited National monument
Only an hours drive from Muscat International Airport and a short distance from Nizwa city, the Golden Tulip Nizwa Hotel is surrounded by rugged Hajar Mountain ranges and is ideally located for adventure tours through Oman’s exciting nature. The spectacular mountains and villages around the hotel give a true flavour of the country.
Amid this Arabian splendor stands Golden Tulip Nizwa Hotel, an Oasis of peace and tranquillity set against the magnificent Hajar Mountains. Just a short drive from Nizwa, the ancient capital, with its pottery town of Bahla, ancient houses of Birkat Al Mauz, facinating Jabrin and Nizwa forts, the picturesque mountain villages of Al Hamra and Misfah.
It is also perfectly placed for adventure safaris deep into Oman’s interior. At the end of all the hectic exploration you are welcomed into the warmth and care of Golden Tulip Nizwa Hotel, indulging you with traditional hospitality discreetly blended with the hotels modern facilities.
The Golden Tulip Resort located in Khasab, on the spectacular Musandam Peninsula.
The hotel is a 10 minute from Khasab Airport, a 45 minute flight from Muscat with Oman Air or alternatively you can travel to the hotel by road from Dubai.
The 60 rooms, suites and chalets benefit from an extraordinary sea and mountain view.