- A two hour drive away from Muscat, the capital of the Sultanate of Oman
- Sprawled across 10-acres of silken sands, secluded 11km within the vast isolation of the Omani desert
- Experience life in the desert
- Bedouin style tents with air-conditioned bedrooms, bathroom and living areas
- 24 double tented units, two family tented units and four attached units; the camp can accommodate a maximum of 64 guests
The latest addition to Oman’s choice of luxury holiday accommodation is the Desert Nights Resort, which offers guests a chance to experience life in the desert. The Desert Nights Resort is situated at Al Wasil, in the vast expanse of Oman’s Wahiba desert.
Guests can enjoy nights around the campfire and watch the sun set over the Wahiba Sands, before retiring to a Bedouin style tent with air-conditioned bedrooms, bathroom and living area. During the day there is the choice of desert safaris, camel rides, dune and wadi bashing in a 4 x 4 jeep.